1. The promoter is: The Royal Mint Limited whose registered office is at Llantrisant, Pontyclun, CF72 8YT, United Kingdom (registered in England and Wales No. 06964873).
2. Employees of The Royal Mint Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
3. The route to entry for this competition is to purchase a qualifying product in a single transaction throughout March on the website royalmintbullion.com. Qualifying products are defined as any product on the website. A qualifying purchase is any gold product, including gold coins, gold bars and Signature Gold (to enter in the ‘gold prize draw’) and any silver product including silver coins and silver bars (to enter in the ‘silver prize draw’) . For a purchase of gold to be eligible, the value of the entire order must be £2,500.00 GBP or more. For a purchase of silver to be eligible, the value of the entire order must be £100.00 GBP or more.
4. Closing date for entry into the competition will be on the 31st March 2017 at midnight. After this date you may still purchase products on the website as normal, but purchases, including those previously eligible, will not be entered into the prize draw.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason including, but not limited to customers being unable to place an order due to website availability issues or otherwise. The winning prizes are as follows:
- Silver Prizes –
1 x tube of ten Queen’s Beasts Dragon 2 oz Silver Bullion coins. (one prize available, one per winner)
10 x runner up prizes of a single silver 2 oz Dragon bullion coin each (ten prizes available, one per winner)
- Gold Prizes –
3 x single 1 oz Queen’s Beasts Dragon gold bullion coins (three prizes available, one per winner)
4 x single 1/4 oz Queen’s Beasts Dragon gold bullion coins (four prizes available, one per winner)
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice for any reason.
7. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. Winners will be chosen at random within 5 working days after the competition closing date shown above.
9. The winner will be notified by email within 5 working days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not choose to claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. Once the winner has been contacted and their address confirmed, the prize will be dispatched to their nominated address.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. There is only one entry available per person, regardless of the amount of purchases which the individual makes. The first purchase made which qualifies is entered into the draw.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. If for any reason you do not wish your qualifying purchase to be entered into the prize draw, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.